The Boothbay Region Historical Society, founded in 1967, is located at the 1874 Elizabeth F. Reed house, Fullerton Park. Many of the furnishings in the building are Reed family heirlooms.
The Society represents Boothbay and Boothbay Harbor and siplays local historical mementos and houses documentary collections.
Selected Boothbay Region Historical Society images:
- Schooner Elizabeth W. Nunan launch in East Boothbay, July 1908
- Boothbay Harbor Yacht Club, 1910
- Launch of the Elvira J. French, East Boothbay, 1890
- Maddocks Packing Company, Boothbay Harbor, ca. 1900
- Maddocks Packing Co. employees, Boothbay Harbor, ca. 1900
- Horsedrawn carriage, Boothbay Harbor, ca. 1915
- Winter scene in Boothbay Harbor, ca. 1920
- East Boothbay waterfront, 1899
- The mackerel fleet in Boothbay Harbor, ca. 1890